Friday, June 4, 2010

Callie

Dear God,
I thank you for the time I have had with Callie from Saturday through today. God you know my heart and know how I feel about this dog. I feel as though she is like my best friend besides you God. I am lonely and I know that in your Word you say you are with us always but it is also nice to have someone like a dog to come home to who knows they need you to care for them. God I know that I haven't told my parents and don't know what there reaction will be. I hope it will be good but when my sister called me today instead of saying I hope all goes well with mom and dad she just completely shut down the fact of keeping her.

My my parents see in my contract that I am willing to take on the responsibilities of having a dog. I am willing to pay the bills, clean up, train, and take on walks.

No comments: