Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15 2010

God, I am confused. I feel as if all the "friends I have are not real". Whens its convenient they come and go as they please. God, I know you have a plan for my life but it is really bugging me that the things I try to do your answer seems to be always NO. It is hard to place my faith and trust and you when I feel like I give it my all and it turns out you say NO, Hallie I am not going to give you this job. NO, I am not going to allow you to have a best friend who will want to spend time with me, hold my hand when I need them the most, just be there for me. NO, I will not give you a boyfriend. God, I want you with me I know you are the only person who loves me without a doubt, my comforter, my savior, but it is hard to understand your love when you say no to the things I want.


I dont want to go to IV anymore I dont want to have a Girls Night. I just dont want to do anything. I dont want to study for the test I probably will fail. I basically have no faith in myself and the power you have to allow me to do all of this with a joyful spirit


I pray God that I might hear your voice to comfort me, to reassure me that my life is not a failure when I forget to turn in a paper and I fail a test. Surround me with your love Father you can only satisfy me fully. I pray that this week you will help me

No comments: