Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yesterday... aka my 19th birthday




Wahoo I am finally a year older I am 19! Update... last weekend my marvelous sister drove 12 hrs total to pick me up at camp and take me back to Richmond, VA for a week. It was def. something I am so thankful she did I needed a break from camp mostly camp food lol. Not that the dining hall inst marvelous.... but if i ate chicken chicken chicken gets a little boring. Anyways enough about food a lot has happened sense I left camp they made 2 trips to the ER one minor and one major: one girl has strep throat, the other was hiking and fell 25 ft a broke 2 vertebrates in her back and a toe (She will not be returning to camp... If you could pray for a speedy recover I know she would appreciate it her name is Adrienne). On a more joyus note I had a fantastic birthday... i got to spend it with my sister and her roomate and my two wonderful best friends from VA: Anna and Rachel. We ate at an Italian resturant then came home to eat angel food cake with strawberries. God is teaching me a lot mostly.... just that my love for others should surprise my love for myself.



No comments: